Today starts a new monthly challenge on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog and this month our challenge theme is “For Someone Special.”
For this challenge, I am using Curly - image no 172 (found HERE in the Etsy Shop) to make a birthday card for up future Son-In-Law
- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Card Stock and colored with watercolor crayons from Stampin Up! & Staedtler.
- Black Nuvo drops
- Cardstock from American Crafts
- Circle punches from Stampin Up!
- Classic Circle die from Sizzix
- Cloud stencil from Stampin Up!
- Design Paper, Whiskey Barrel by Recollections and scrap bin
- India Ink from Memories
- Sentiment, Happiest of Birthday Wishes from Stampin Up!
- Sketch My Favorite Things MFTWSC177
Now ... You have two ways to play along with SheepSki Designs!
BLOG ... Where you can use any hand colored image for a chance to win 3 images ... BUT, if you use a SheepSki Designs image and are the winner, you get an additional image choice
FACEBOOK ... Where you must use a SheepSki Designs Image for a chance to win 3 images
As a bonus, when you are done shopping in the STORE, use this code “skiandrea10” at checkout to receive a 10% discount off your purchase! So, come along and play one or both! Can't wait to see what you create!