Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

The Outlawz Challenges 4-23 Color Challenge: The Paper Shelter

It dances today, my heart,
like a peacock it dances,
it dances.
It sports a mosaic of passions like a peacock’s tail,
It soars to the sky with delight, it quests,
Oh wildly, it dances today, my heart,
like a peacock it dances.
Rabindranath Tagore

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our Sponsor this month is The Paper Shelter and we have a a fun color board from Jacqui with an added twist of using a fun fold!
For my card I am using a sponsor image called Vanity. I adore peacocks. They are such a beautiful bird, but I also grew up with them strutting around on my grandfather’s ranch when I was a child. Apparently, they make awesome alarms! LOL
The drapery fold is one I’ve used before and it really is very simple to do.


Here is the Board for this week

Supplies: 5x7 card
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
  • Black ribbed strip from my stash
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base), Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from my stash
  • Rhinestones from my stash
  • Studio G Glitter glue



Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: