Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, April 19, 2019

Guest DT: Hello Friend ...

Nothing but heaven itself is better than a friend who is really a friend. ~Plautus

Good morning!
I am finishing up this month as a Guest Designer for Sandra Caldwell again and I am using this fun image 2862, Lucky Hare Hat. This image is being released today in her stores so make sure you go for a visit and check all her creative and fun images!



I scored several lines down the left sife to give a bit more texture and interest to the overall card. 

Supplies, 5x7 card
  • Image 2862, Lucky Hare Hat printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • 1/4-inch circle punch from Stampin Up!
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Glitter paper from Recollections
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Judikins Diamond Glaze
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps “Abundant Blessings”
  • Stampin Up! embossing folder “Subtle”
  • Studio G Glitter Glue




Click HERE to find more wonderful images in Zibbet Store!

Click HERE to find more wonderful images in Etsy Store!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: