Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Sunday Best ...

One doesn’t know, till one is a bit at odds with the world, how much one’s friends who believe in one rather generously, mean to one. ~D.H. Lawrence

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month is Starstampz with a sweet prize of 3 digi images! May sure you check out their website and Etsy store for more great images!
Etsy Digi Shop ~ starstampz.etsy.com
Prize: 3 digi stamps
This week we have a tic tac toe board from AJ. Love these boards. They give me options but still force me to work a bit out of my comfort zone! For my card I am using the boxes diagonally starting in the lower left hand corner (shimmering sequins), free space, and upper right hand corner (pink)

I am also using an adorable image called Sunday Best. Isn’t she sweet? I love how this card turned out.

Supplies for my 5 x 7 card:
Sunday Best from StarzStamps printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock; Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base); Copics and ProMarkers; Nuvo Crystal Clear Drops; Spellbinder die, Romantic Rectangles; Stash: Friend element, Design paper, Pink card stock & Sequins
Studio G Glitter Glue

Here's the board

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: