Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. ~Rabindranath Tagore
Today is my day three for sharing with you a card I made using a Unity Stamp. This card was made for a young family friend who is celebrating a birthday this month
The image is a recent purchase and I bought it because I kept seeing the clouds in different and fun colors! So it was great to actually play with it and see those thoughts come to life!
First I stamped the image on watercolor paper then heat embossed in black. Once set, I misted the paper and starting adding the twinkling H2O paints. When the paints and paper were dry, I added glitter glue to give a lot of additional sparkle to the card! Perfect for a young lady!
I love how bright and sparkly it turned out
Supplies for 5 x 7 card
- Image “” from Unity Stamp Company
- Black Hybrid Ink from Scrapbook.com
- Canson watercolor paper (140lb cold press)
- Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
- Design papers from ColorBok “Watercolor Rainbow” and ProvoCraft "Speckled Frog"
- Sentiment from Unity Stamps “Halo Dirty”
- Stampin Up! Black Embossing Powder
- Studio G Glitter Glue
- Twinkling H2O watercolor paints
Sketch: Stella Says Sketch SSS606
Here are links to the Unity Stamp Company Store and Social Media Sites!
Go check them out! You won’t be disappointed!
Don't forget to leave me a comment for a chance to be one of two people I get to pick to win 25 random stamps from Unity Stamp Company!
Thank for stopping by!