Today is day four of me sharing with you a card I made using a Unity Stamp. A good friend of mine has this stamp and when I saw it I just knew I also had to have it!
This card is going to be a birthday card for someone special and once again my card follows a sketch. I did not have any twine or ribbon I liked to go with the colors used on the card so opted to use a bit more of the glitter paper to create the "ribbon" effect.
Supplies for 5 x 7 card
- Image “Fabulous Flamingo” from Unity Stamp Company
- Black Hybrid Ink from Scrapbook.com
- Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
- Design paper “Tropical Vacation” from Recollections
- Embossing folder “Subtle” from Stampin Up!
- Glitter paper from Recollections
- Rhinestones from Recollections
Sketch: MojoMonday 384
Here are links to the Unity Stamp Company Store and Social Media Sites!
Go check them out! You won’t be disappointed!
Don't forget to leave me a comment for a chance to be one of two people I get to pick to win 25 random stamps from Unity Stamp Company!
Thank for stopping by!