Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, December 21, 2018

Ugly Sweater Cards ...

Christmas is coming; it is almost here!
With Santa and presents, good will and cheer!
~Gertrude Tooley Buckingham, "Christmas" (1940s)

Today I am sharing a couple of Christmas cards I made using a freebie images from Betty Roberts of Simply Betty Stamping!

Image and sentiment for both cards are from Betty and were printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Card Stock are based on My Favorite Things Sketches.

5 x 7 Card #1

Supplies
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper “Christmas Cheer” from Fun Stampers Journey
  • Digi paper from Touched by a Butterfly
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestones from my Stash
Sketch MFTWSC49



5 x 7 card #2
This card is for the Ugly Sweater card challenge she has in process on her Facebook Page SBS Friends. The sweater and leggings are paper-pieced.

Supplies
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Circle Punch from Marvy
  • Design Paper from The Paper Studio, Touched by a Butterfly and my Stash
  • Fern punch from Martha Stewart
  • Glitter glue from Studio G
  • Glitter paper from The Paper Studio (Red) and Stampin Up! (White)
  • Gold pearl (for earring) from Fun Stampers Journey
  • Knitted Pattern embossing folder from Richard Garay
  • ProMarkers
  • Snowflake Punch unknown
  • Wood Snowflake from Target $1 bin

Sketch MFTWSC177

 Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: