Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Nicest Thoughts

Golden threads of imagination will always be found woven into the fabric of a human life, and it affords one of the sweetest pastimes to old age to sit down and slowly unravel them, recalling the hours when first they were spun. ~James Lendall Basford (1845–1915), Sparks from the Philosopher's Stone, 1882

Good morning!

Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and our sponsor this week is MMedel Illustrations with a prize of 3 images

For my card I am using a cute image called Dreamy Fox. I used the image twice, resizing and flipping one to create this cute pair of foxes.


Supplies (5 x 7 card)
  • Digi Image: Dreamy Foxes by MMedel Illustrations printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Card Stock
  • Card candy from my stash
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Memories India Ink
  • Promarkers
  • Sentiment from The Angel Company (Closed)
  • Studio G Glitter Glue


Come play along with us!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: