You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song/Rhyme.
This week’s inspiration comes from a rhyme/song selected by Lynn
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
I generally struggle with all white cards. I think they look amazing but when I try to make them, I want to start throwing color on them but I do believe I managed to pull this one off. Was so happy with how it turned out I actually made 3 more to add to my Christmas card file.
Supplies (A2 card)
- Card stock from The Paper Studio
- Christmas Elegance embossing folder from Embossalicious!
- Pearls from Recollections
- Stash: Metal tag, Snowflake sequins
- White Eyelash trim from a Collage pack
- White sequin trim from Novtex
stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!