Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Sunny Hello ...

Vacation: a period of travel and relaxation when you take twice the clothes and half the money you need. ~Author Unknown

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges.

This week challenge comes from me and is a fun summer themed tic tac toe board!

Here’s my card



Here’s the Board
 I started making my card using the far right column top to bottom, but wound up adding a few elements and found I also met the requires for the diagonal row, lower left hand corner to upper right hand corner. 



Supplies
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • India Ink from Memories 
  • Ink from Close to My Heart
  • Recollections stamp & die set “Pool-riffic”
  • Sentiment from “Trendy Greetings” by The Angel Company (Closed)
  • Sizzix Embossing folder “Bubbles”
  • Spellbinders stamp & die set “Sunny days”
  • Stash: Pearl, Sequins, a bit of fine sand
  • Studio G Glitter Glue



Our sponsor this month with a prize of 3 images is MariDigis so thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: