Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, July 9, 2018

Five Little Speckled Frogs!

If all the beasts were gone, men would die from a great loneliness of spirit, for whatever happens to the beasts also happens to the man. All things are connected. Whatever befalls the Earth befalls the sons of the Earth. ~Chief Seattle of the Suquamish Tribe, letter to President Franklin Pierce

Good morning!
I am now part of the Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge at The Outlawz Challenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project!

Our Sponsor this month is Anne Fenton with a prize of 3 pre-selected digital stamps

This weeks theme: Song: Five Little Speckled Frogs
Five little speckled frogs
Sat on a speckled log
Eating the most delicious grubs
One jumped into the pool
Where it was nice and cool
Then there were four green speckled frogs.

You can also look on-line to get more information about the song or rhyme.

Here is my card for the week. I stamped the frog onto green card stock and added some shading with a green watercolor pen. The image is then fussy cut and adhered to the circle which is attached to card base with dimensional foam. I made several of these as they will be sent to Cards for Little Hearts for the general card drive.


Supplies:
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from The Angel Company (Closed)
  • Image and sentiment from Inkahootz!
  • Ink from Memories
  • Layout ISSC38
  • Stash: Googlie eyes, sequins
  • Watercolor pens
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: