Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, July 6, 2018

Christmas Cards

“For though my faith is not yours and your faith is not mine, if we are each free to light our own flame, together we can banish some of the darkness of the world.” ~ Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks

Today I am sharing another set of cards that started out as a one sheet wonder project that I had started and then set aside. In the process I lost the layouts for the cards that went with the map so I just went with inspiration from cards I found on Pinterest.


Supplies used include, but are not limited to:
  • Cards stock from The Paper Studio (bases) and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper “Festive Patterns” from Fun Stamper Journey
  • Dies: Stampin Up! Edge die, CC Designs “Dottie Trim, Stampin Up! Corner punch, Sizzix “Holiday Words” and Maya Road “Holiday”
  • Embossing folder: Stampin Up! “Gently Falling”
  • Glitter Glue from Studio G
  • Glitter paper from Recollections
  • Glitter tape from Close to My Heart
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Iridescent Rhinestones from Recollections
  • Other: White gel pen, adhesive and dimensional foam
  • Sentiment stamps from Echo Park “Christmas Sentiments”, Close to My Heart “Christmas Story” and unknown
  • Sequins from Close to My Heart
  • Stash: Rhinestone Stars

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: