Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Unsung Fathers ...

A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. - Billy Graham

Good morning, 
Today I am sharing the card I made my stepfather-in-law. A good man and a good father to those not his own.


Layout from PageMaps
  • Cardstock from the Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from Stampin up!
  • Embossing folder from Wedding Suite by Cuttlebug
  • Glitter tape from Close to My Heart
  • Heart die from Crafters Companion
  • Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: