I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges!
Our challenge this week is to use this fun tic tac toe board from Jacqui:
My card is based on the far-right column “Die cuts, yellow and animal” and my card layout is based on Mojobella #2 card map.
- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Prisma color pencils.
- Card stock from The Paper Studio, Bazzill and Stampin Up!
- Design paper from stash
- Gold and Silver gel pens from Artiste
- India Ink
- Photo corner punch from Stampin Up!
- Sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes by Stampin Up!
- Sequins from Craft Medley
- Tag punch from Stampin Up!
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!