I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges and our sponsor this month with a prize of two images from their store is DigiStamps4Joy.
This week Ursula is challenging us to use turquoise and two other colors from her sweet inspiration picture. The added twist is using a circle.
I decided to add gray and white as my two other colors and bubbles will cover my circles so I am using one of my favorite DS4J images “Bo Bubbles”.
- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers
- Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
- Darice embossing folder Graduated Dots
- Flowers are from my die stash
- Rhinestone from Recollections
- Sentiment from Be Happiness from The Angel Company (closed)
- Sequins from Close to My Heart
- Silver gel pen from Artiste
- Sizzix embossing folder Stars and Swirls
- White Gel Pen
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!