Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Bubbles ...

Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble up, if thou wilt ever dig. ~ Marcus Aurelius

I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges and our sponsor this month with a prize of two images from their store is DigiStamps4Joy.


This week Ursula is challenging us to use turquoise and two other colors from her sweet inspiration picture. The added twist is using a circle.


I decided to add gray and white as my two other colors and bubbles will cover my circles so I am using one of my favorite DS4J images “Bo Bubbles”.


Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
  • Darice embossing folder Graduated Dots
  • Flowers are from my die stash
  • Rhinestone from Recollections
  • Sentiment from Be Happiness from The Angel Company (closed)
  • Sequins from Close to My Heart
  • Silver gel pen from Artiste
  • Sizzix embossing folder Stars and Swirls
  • White Gel Pen
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: