Today starts a new monthly challenge at SheepSki Designs and this month our challenge theme is “Favorite Color”
Can you guess what my favorite color is? I’ll give you a hint ...
It rhymes with Red! (hee hee)! And what better way to use that color? Why flower of course!
For my card I am using two of Andreas beautiful images … together … on one card!
(say it with me now …. Ooooo / ahhhh)
Supplies (5 x 7 card)
- The images are printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Stampin Ink and a water pen
- Card stock from Stampin Up!
- Cloud, Moon & Stars stencil from Stampin Up!
- Distress Stickles from TH-Ranger
- Flower punch from Martha Stewart
- Ink from Stampin Up! and Close to My Heart
- Pearls from my Stash
- Sentiment from All Year Cheer I by Stampin up!
Now ... You have two ways to play along with SheepSki Designs!
BLOG ... Where you can use any hand colored image for a chance to win 3 images ... BUT, if you use a SheepSki Designs image and are the winner, you get an additional image choice
FACEBOOK ... Where you must use a SheepSki Designs Image for a chance to win 3 images
As a bonus, when you are done shopping in the STORE, if you use my code SKICARA10 at check out you will receive a 10% discount off your purchased! So, come along and play one or both! Can't wait to see what you create!