I am sharing some cards I made It started out to be a 12 x 12 one sheet wonder, but somewhere along the way I made some wrong cuts and so I just went with it and started creating cards at whim using Pinterest for inspiration and whatever happen to be at hand!
Supplies use include but are not limited to:
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (card bases), Stampin Up!
- Design Paper from Authentique
- Dies: Kites from Sizzix, Happy Birthday from Sizzix, Dottie Trim from CC Designs, Hello from Avery Elle, Butterfly from Stampin Up!, small scallop border due from A-muse Studios
- Embossing folder: Decorative Dots from Stampin Up!, Dots and Lines from The Paper Studio
- Ink from Palette
- Other: Adhesive and Dimensional Foam
- Sentiment stamps: Ms Sparkles & Co Cardmaking Stamps
- Stash: Rhinestones, Sequins, Pearls, homemade card candy, enamel dots
Thanks for stopping by!