Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, May 18, 2018

Recovering a One Sheet Wonder Project

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life  which are the real ones after all.” ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder

Hello!
I am sharing some cards I made It started out to be a 12 x 12 one sheet wonder, but somewhere along the way I made some wrong cuts and so I just went with it and started creating cards at whim using Pinterest for inspiration and whatever happen to be at hand!


Supplies use include but are not limited to:
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (card bases), Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from Authentique
  • Dies: Kites from Sizzix, Happy Birthday from Sizzix, Dottie Trim from CC Designs, Hello from Avery Elle, Butterfly from Stampin Up!, small scallop border due from A-muse Studios
  • Embossing folder: Decorative Dots from Stampin Up!, Dots and Lines from The Paper Studio
  • Ink from Palette
  • Other: Adhesive and Dimensional Foam
  • Sentiment stamps: Ms Sparkles & Co Cardmaking Stamps
  • Stash: Rhinestones, Sequins, Pearls, homemade card candy, enamel dots

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: