Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Happy Hellos ...

“When you are tempted to give up, your breakthrough is probably just around the corner.”
~ Joyce Meyer

Good Afternoon!
Running late, but finally shaing my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The OutlawzChallenges! 

Our sponsor this month is Fabrika Fantasy

It appears that when I made up all my cards for the month, somehow or another I managed to totally space today's challenge :O( ... so no Fabrika image on my card.



Supplies
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Peacock and embossing folder are part of the Persia set from Cuttlebug
Rhinestones are from Recollections
Sentiment is a die from Avery Elle



Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!

(Hugs) Cara




No comments: