Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Unfrogettable

This card will be entered into the Monday Greetings Challenge at the Outlawz.
The twist a Melon Mango color challenge ... the closest I could come in colors is SU!'s Crushed Curry, Mellow Moss an Dusty Durango.

Supplies:
All supplies are from Stampin Up!
Card stock and ink in Crushed Curry, Mellow Moss and Dusty Durango
Stamps are from Birthday Banter
Scallop Punch

Thanks for Looking!
Cara

No comments: