Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

PRIVACY NOTICE

To comply with EU ePrivacy Regulation: Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. If you should leave a comment on this blog you understand that you are sharing your blog name and blog address that will be visible for all to see. By providing your comment you are also giving consent for this information to be posted.

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

MORE Christmas

Here are some more cards I made for our Christmas in July card making get together this weekend ... Inspired by all the cards my friend Shannon found for me on Pintrist!

SUPPLIES:
Card stock: Confetti Kraft (Stash) & Stampin Up!
DP: Stash
Sizzix circle dies
Holly leaves and beads (Stash)


SUPPLIES:
Card stock and Ink: Stampin Up!
DP: DCWV Mi Casa Red Weave Gltr paper
Image: Hampton Art
Sizzix Dies
Clear EP with Glitter added (used on the poinsettia)


SUPPLIES:
Card stock: Paper Temptress and Michaels
Ink: Stampin Up!
DP: Scrap bucket
Snowflake punch: Stampin Up!
Image: Stampin Up!
Sentiment: Unknown
Rhinestone: Stash


SUPPLIES:
Card stock: Confetti Kraft (Stash) & Stampin Up!
Ink: Stampin Up!
Sentiment: Unknown
Label Die: Stampin Up!
Sizzix Holly die
Sizzix EF: Spiderweb (For the veins on the hollu leaves)
Ribbon and rhinestones; Stash


Thanks for looking!
Cara

No comments: