Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, May 20, 2013

Card for my sweetheart

5-16-13 The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge
The twist for this challenge was add texture.

I made this card with my husband in mind since we will celebrate our 28th wedding anniversary this year.

The textured paper is velvet paper from Doodlebug.
The ribbon, flowers and bling is from my stash.
The gray card stock is from Bazzill.
The white card stock is from Paper Temptress (my winnings! from a previous challenge).
The sentiments are from SU! and TAC
I cut the swirls with a die from Spellbinders.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this. Nice mix of Color And Texture.

Cara said...

Thanks Shannon! I have never liked the feel of velvet so the paper was a tad weird for me to handle! lol

Ina G said...

Fabulous layout and colours all beautifully put together.