Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, May 13, 2013

Clipper Ship Fathers Day

***EDIT 6-2-13*** SplitCoastStampers has a forum for people to submit their weekly favorites. For the week ending 6-8-13 Mothers Daughter added my card as one of her all time weekly favorites - I was nicely surprised and appreciative!

5-11-13 Paper ala Mode
Ok then ... the challenge is to use a boat!

This will be a card for one of my father-in-laws... Since I make the cards, My husband gets to pick who gets what! fair is fair right? lol

Products from Stampin Up! are The clipper ship stamp from Ships Ahoy, the black & the brown card stock and the word window.
The DP is called Romantic Stripes from Bo Bunny Press
The sentiment is from The Angel Company
The brads and the cardstock the ship & sentiment are on came from my stash.
I kinda - somewhat- sorta followed - used a sketch from Card Patterns


No comments: