Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Happy Voodoo Birthday ...

And thank you for a house full of people I love. Amen. ~Terri Guillemets

Today I am sharing a birthday card I made for a close friend of my daughters. We have pretty much adopted her into the family fold. Earlier this month, we threw a fun birthday pool party for her and it was nice having a house full of young people cavorting in the pool and listening to loud music!



Supplies: 5 x 7 card
Cardstock from Stampin up!
Crayola Color markers
Design Paper from Stampin Up! (Halloween Night) & stash
Die from Gina Marie Designs (Nested Pierced Fancy Labels)
Image from Unity Stamps (Voodoo Vibes)
Ink from Stampin Up! & Versafine Clair
Judikins Liquid Diamonds
Sentiment from Close to My Heart (Short & Sweet Sentiments)
Sketch: My sketch #12
Stencil from Stampers Anonymous (Speckles)
Tag punch from Stampin Up!



Thanks for stopping by!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: