Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Floating by to say hi ...

Smell the Sea and fell the Sky. - Van Morrison

Hi everyone!

Today I am sharing a card I created for our Color Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges using an image from our Sponsor, Beccys Place

This fortnight we are using a Tic Tac Toe board for our challenge. I have chosen to work with the middle row, vertical



I absolutely squeed when I saw this image and sentiment! I do have a bit of a twisted sense of humor and usually do amazingly well keeping it under control but seriously – this image is perfect for this challenge! And that expression on her face really made it more awesome!

As you can see she is 'floating' along in the innertube, her bathing suit mimics the ball (so appropriate don’t you think) and her hair is the colors of the starfish. the cloud background was inspired by the water background in the bottom photo, but I used clouds as a play on the sentiment.

Supplies used (5x7 card)
  • Digital image (Floating by) printed on Hammermill Color Copy
  • Birds are from a stencil I created myself using dies
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Ink from Stampin Up! and Tsukineko
  • Judikins diamond glaze
  • ProMarkers
  • Random stamps from Stamps by Judy
  • Stencil (Cloud, moon & Stars) from Stampin Up!
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to Don’t forget to join our Facebook Fan Page
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: