Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Flattery will get you somewhere ...

Flattery is to conversation what the kiss is to lovemaking: of the least value, but valued the most. ~"Poor Richard Junior's Philosophy," The Saturday Evening Post, 1906, George Horace Lorimer, editor

Good morning!
Here I am to share a set of cards I made using a layout from Call my Crafty Al! I believe this one is called a mini slimline and it was so quick and easy to make! This particular uses 6 x 6 sheets of design paper and makes 6 cards. 

The design paper I used only had one side printed but double side design paper gives you more design choices when making your cards.

Another great thing about this size card is that you use a basic letter size envelope (3-5/6" x 6-1/2") so no purchasing or making specialty envelopes. Unless, of course, you want too.




Supplies: Mini slimline 6.25 x 3.25
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Design Paper from American Craft
  • Die from Stampin Up! (Floral Flourishes)
  • Rhinestones from my Stash
  • Sentiment from Close to My Heart (Tickled Pink)
  • Sketch from Call me Crafty Al Sheet load of cards, #SUYSapr2022, #showusyoursheetload

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: