Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: All Year long!

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness, and riches
Today, tomorrow, and beyond.
~Irish blessing

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges which will run through January 14th

Our sponsor this month is Me!
This is my Birthday month so I decided to sponsor the challenge with a $10.00 gift code to Alex Serbia Designs

The challenge for this month:
ALL the challenges from the past year. Your choices are:
Corner punches
Doilies
Felt
Flocking
Heat Embossing powders
Mesh
Old Design Paper
Ribbon
Twine
Washi tape

For my card I am using several different Washi tapes I have. Cards like these are so fast to make I don't know why I never think to make more of them!


Supplies (5 x 7 card)
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base)
  • Crayola markers
  • Image & Sentiment from Unity Stamps (Butterfly Kisses)
  • Ink from Ranger
  • Rhinestones from my Stash
  • Washi Tape from Parklane, Close to My Heart & Stash
Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!

CHALLENGES ENTERED
NOTE: Found that all my links were disabled, They should all be working now

ENTRY 48

ENTRY 84

ENTRY 55

ENTRY 54

ENTRY 65

ENTRY 2


4 comments:

brenda said...

A pretty design for a colourful card, lovely to see you at We Love Stamping December challenge, thank you for joining in.

B x

Linby said...

This is such an effective and contemporary design. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

Sladjana Perisic said...

I love your take on this challenge.
Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

Zoechaos said...

So striking and effective, lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping, Good Luck xx