Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Happy Mooooooo Year!

Many years ago I resolved never to bother with New Year's resolutions, and I've stuck with it ever since. ~David J. Beard (1947–2016), tweet, 2009 December 31st

Good morning!
Today I am sharing another card made from one of the many quirky images from Sherry West Designs! Please note that image is not yet in her shop so if you want to purchase it you may contact her via or ETSY Shop or message her on her Facebook Page, Sherry West Coloring. Links are below

Loving this celebrating cow! Isn’t she great?

I don’t send out many New Year cards but this one will be going to a friend that does lives in a Country that does not really celebrate Christmas.


Supplies
  • Image from Sherry West Designs printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
  • Cardstock from Pen+gear (base), American Crafts and Stampin Up!
  • Die from Gina Marie Designs
  • Embossing folder from Darice
  • Gems from Close to My Heart
  • ProMarkers

Please visit Sherry’s shop and blog sites. We love to see what you're up to!


Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: