Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Magic of Prayer ...

In addition to the magic of love which moves the human heart, there is yet another magic which can remove mountains. That, of course, is faith. Lucky is he who has both, and this is especially true in age. ~Cid Ricketts Sumner, "I believe, yes, I believe," A View from the Hill, 1957

Hi All,
I dug through my scrapbinder and decided to use this panel with the cat which was salvaged from another card that was damaged and unusable. I rifled through my other binder which holds matched papers/cardstock pieces and found some bits that I thought worked well with the image.


Supplies

Cardstock from The Paper Studios (Base) and Stampin up!
Banner punch from Stampin Up!
Design Paper from Cartabella
Die from Spellbinders
Image from Onyx Expressions
Ranger Archival Ink
Sentiment from The Angel Company
Sketch: Mojo 496

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: