Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, September 24, 2021

Happy Holidays ...

Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime. ~Laura Ingalls Wilder (1867–1957)

Good morning!
Today I am sharing two new images for Sandra!

How exciting!

These have just been released and you can purchase them. along with several more new releases in her ETSY SHOP for 50% off when you order in the next 24 hours!

#3703 – Gnome Gift Wrapper




Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
  • Design Paper from Stash, unknown
  • Cardstock from The Paper Temptress, Stampin Up! & The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Dr. Ph. Martin's Pen White
  • ProMarkers
  • WRMK Corner Punch
  • Sketch: Mojo Monday 121



#3391 - Minion Reindeer




Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
  • Cardstock from Stampin Up! & The Paper Studio (Base)
  • Design Paper from Stash, unknown
  • Embossing folder from Stampin Up!
  • Ink from Rangers
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up!
  • Sequins from the dollar store
  • WRMK Corner Punch
  • Sketch: Sketches by Me CCBC12


Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara





No comments: