Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 15, 2021

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Felt

So we find, after all, that the things we thought small
Loom colossal above all the host;
That the best of God's gifts are the friends we can call
To our side when we need them the most.
~W. Dayton Wegefarth (1885–1973), "The Bright Things of Life"

Good morning!
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges which will run through September 14th

Our generous Sponsor this month is Wink Wink Ink with a prize of the two images used by the team
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WinkWinkInk

Our cue this month is Felt

I think many of us have those bits and pieces of felt from past or abandoned projects.

In my case, its actually a felt with a sticker back that I bought from the dollar store, then lost somewhere in my craft room and recently found when cleaning out a random drawer.

Felt die cuts wonderfully and works well for backgrounds and elements but dollar store felt is well … dollar-ish so while it cuts great, it does not hold up so well when trying to remove the paper back to reveal the sticky so to get around that I had to stick a piece to cardstock then die cut.

But I really am pleased with how this card turned out.


Supplies:

Pre-colored Free Spirit - Horse with Butterfly printable image printed on Stampin Up! whisper white card stock
Archival ink from Ranger
Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and scrap bin
Design paper from scrap bin
Die from Stampin Up!
Felt from Crafters Squares (The Dollar Tree)
Sentiment from Close to My Heart
Mojosketch #546


Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: