Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, August 13, 2021

Caffeinated ...

The fact that I'm upright is credit to our French press. ~Elementary, "Pushing Buttons," 2018, written by Jeffrey Paul King [S6, E3, Sherlock Holmes]

Good morning!
After a short break I am back on Sandra’s team as a colorist and today I am sharing a card showcasing her fun image #3634 Gnome Fairy. You can this image and many more in her ETSY SHOP.

We are a coffee drinking family (with the exception of my son, who likes the aroma but not the taste!) so this image cracked me up and I just had to color her up!


Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
  • Banner punch from Stampin up!
  • Card stock from Stampin Up!
  • Embossing folder from Close to My Hear
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestones from my stash
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamps
  • Mojo Monday #515


Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Pia S said...

Love the fun sentiment and matching image, great layout too!