Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, April 3, 2021

Dog Days of Summer …

Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ~Roger Caras

These cards are going into my doggo donation pile for Gilbert Dogs 24/7 for them to sell during an upcoming fundraiser.

Card 1





Supplies
  • Pre-colored image from Bugaboo Stamps printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) & American Crafts
  • Corner Punch from WRMK
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Ink from Stampin up!
  • Liquid Silk from Fun Stampers Journey
  • Sentiment from Frantic Stamper
  • Stencil from Stampers Anonymous
Card 2


Supplies
  • Pre-colored image from Bugaboo Stamps printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base), American Crafts & Stampin Up!
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment from ME-E-Inc
  • Sequins from my stash
  • Stencil from The Crafters Workshop

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: