Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The Outlawz Challenges: Peekaboo


“Like a welcome summer rain, humor may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you.”
~ Langston Hughes

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which started this past Tuesday at The Outlawz Challenges and sponsored this month by SherryWestArt


This bi-weekly challenge will run through June 1, 2020 and uses a tic tac toe board.

Here’s my card using Sponsor Image Peekaboo Penguins and the middle line from left to right: Animals, Heart, Cupcakes/Colors



Supplies used
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper unknown
  • Dies from Sizzix
  • Embossing folders from Stampin Up! & Unknown
  • ProMarkers
  • Studio G Glitter Glue
  • White Gelly roll pen

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: