Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Babycakesdnd: May Release 2

Thought for the Day
“Think what a better world it would be if we all, the whole world, had cookies and milk about three o’clock every afternoon and then lay down on our blankets for a nap.”

~ Barbara Jordan

Good morning!
Today Sandra is adding more new images to her ETSY SHOP this and I am here to share one of them with you!

#3167- Cookies and Cocoa
What a yummy image! And so fun to color!



Supplies
  • Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Design paper from Momenta
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Liquid glass from Judikins
  • ProMarkers
  • Rhinestone from my stash
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamp Company
Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, hugs, Lori m