Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

The Outlawz Challenges: Hello Friend


Thought for the Day
“In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures.
For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.”
~ Khalil Gibran

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which started this past Tuesday at The Outlawz Challenges and sponsored this month by SheepSkiDesigns

This bi-weekly challenge will run through April 20, 2020
This week are challenge is to use Burgundy with 2 more colors from the inspiration picture below and then add a twist of our own chosing.

Here’s my card using Sponsor Image Lilly - image no 27
The colors I chose to use along with Burgundy is Yellow and white. My twist is 3-D, I added foam fots to the back of the frame and image to lift off the card base.


Supplies used
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • Pearls from my Stash
  • ProMarkers
  • Inspiration photo


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

AndreaNorris said...

Gorgeous Cara, beautiful card
Andrea x