Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

The Outlawz Crash your Stash Challenge: Googlie Eyes

The best of healers is good cheer. ~Pindar
Good morning!

I am a bit behind posting this but a new “Crash your Stash” challenge started at The Outlawz Challenges
The purpose of this Challenge is to encourage you to use those items that are no longer trending and probably stashed away in a drawer. Forgotten and alone. So, we are here to help inspire you to dig those lovely items out and bring them new life!
At the start of the challenge, we will tell you what item we want you to pull from your stash and use and you will have a whole month to find, dust off and create something lovely with the item! That simple!  
And to make it better, We Are 3 Digital Shop is generously sponsoring us so everyone month, someone will win a lovely prize! 
Our item for this month is Googlie eyes and I created a get well card using one of the sentiments from the prize packet this month!


Supplies: A2 card
  • Sentiment from We Are 3 Digital Sentiments – Eyes printed on Stampin Up Whisper White card stock
  • Acrylic sheet scrap for window
  • Design paper “Green Damask” from Echo Park
  • Googlie eyes and beads from stash
  • India ink from Memories
  • Mason jar stamp & die set from Momenta 


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where there is a challenge for every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: