To be honest with you, I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I do have the arms to give you a hug, ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again. -- Laura Ortiz
Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges and sponsored this month by Polkadoodles
Our challenge this week is a monochromatic one in shades of yellow with a Feminine twist.
For my card I am using a sponsor image called Poppy with phone.
- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
- Design paper from The Angel Company and Colorbok
- India Ink from Memories
- Rhinestones flowers from my Stash
- Scallop border punch from Stampin Up!
- Sentiment from JRL Designs
- Silver gel pen from Artiste
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!