Today starts a new monthly challenge on the SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog and this month our challenge theme is Favorite color or color combo.
My favorite color is Red … always has been, even as a very small child. Add gray and white to that and you have one of my favorite color combos!
For this challenge, I am using Flower Bouquet - image no 138 which you can find it in the shop
- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Card Stock
- Alcohol Markers (Copics & ProMarkers)
- Cardstock from Stampin Up! & The Paper Studio (base)
- Distressed Stickles from Ranger
- Glitter glue from Studio G
- Sentiment sticker from The Paper Studio
- Sketch: Case this Sketch CTS158
Now ... You have two ways to play along with SheepSki Designs!
BLOG ... Where you can use any hand colored image for a chance to win 3 images ... BUT, if you use a SheepSki Designs image and are the winner, you get an additional image choice
FACEBOOK ... Where you must use a SheepSki Designs Image for a chance to win 3 images
As a bonus, when you are done shopping in the STORE, use this code “skiandrea10” at checkout to receive a 10% discount off your purchase! So, come along and play one or both! Can't wait to see what you create!