Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she'll conquer the world. ~Marilyn Monroe
Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at .
Our Sponsor this month is SheepSki Designs and we have a wonderful inspiration board from Jeanie!
LOL – although I am not a big fan of pink, seriously who can pass on a pair of glittery foot jewelry? So for my card I am using a sponsor image called Strappy Sandal - image no 5 which can be found in the Etsy shop
Supplies: 5x7 card
- Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base)
- Design paper solid green & pink paper from an unknown set by Colorbok
- Die(s): Classic circles from Sizzix
- Embossing folder(s): Subtle from Stampin Up!
- Flowers from Petaloo and stash
- Glitter is from The Oriental Trading company
- Rhinestones from His & Hers
- Sketch: Try Stamping on Tuesday TSOT105
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!