Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Foot Jewelry ...

Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she'll conquer the world. ~Marilyn Monroe

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at The Outlawz Challenges. 

Our Sponsor this month is SheepSki Designs and we have a wonderful inspiration board from Jeanie!
Although I am not a big fan of pink, seriously who can pass on a pair of glittery foot jewelry? So for my card I am using a sponsor image called Strappy Sandal - image no 5 which can be found in the Etsy shop
  
Supplies: 5x7 card
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base)
  • Design paper solid green & pink paper from an unknown set by Colorbok
  • Die(s): Classic circles from Sizzix
  • Embossing folder(s): Subtle from Stampin Up!
  • Flowers from Petaloo and stash
  • Glitter is from The Oriental Trading company
  • Rhinestones from His & Hers
  • Sketch: Try Stamping on Tuesday TSOT105



The Board

SHEEPSKI DESIGNS


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

AndreaNorris said...

Gorgeous girly creations Cara :)
Andrea x