Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Happy Hellos ...

The shortest distance between two people is a smile. ~Author unknown, modification of Victor Borge’s "Laughter is the shortest distance between two people." 

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The OutlawzChallenges! 

Our sponsor this month is DigiStamps4Joy
with a prize of a $10 gift code to the store!

This week Kimberly has given us quite the challenge pallet this week of 5 colors and a optional Texture twist:


For this card I am using an image called Toad Stools. Since I am unable to find it in the shop, I am unsure if it is still available.


Supplies:
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Staedtler and Stampin Up! Water Color Crayons
  • Brown Manga pen
  • Card stock: The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Rhinestones from my stash
  • Sentiment die: Avery Elle
  • White Gel Pen

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
 (Hugs) Cara

No comments: