Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Autumn Gold ...

Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons. ~Jim Bishop

Good morning!  
Today we start a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door!


Our sponsor this week is Fabrika Fantasy with a prize of 2 images from the shop


Here is my 5 x 7 card using the pre-colored image "Autumn Owlet" printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock


Supplies:
  • Image "Autumn Owlet", pre-colored, printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (Base), Stampin Up! and American Craft
  • Fall Leaf embossing folder from Darice
  • Plaid embossing folder from Darice
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up! Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Sequins from Craft Medley
  • India Ink from Memories

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: