Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Splinters anyone?

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point your way. ~Author unknown, c.1948

Good morning!
Things have been quite hectic in my household these last couple of months so I thought the above quote was hilarious and appropo since here I am, once again late sharing my card for the new color challenge which started yesterday at The Outlawz Challenges! 

Our sponsor this month is Fred She Said Designs

This week’s challenge gives you the choice of 3 colors from the lovely pallet below, chosen by team mate Jacqui, with a twist of adding an animal.

Because I can’t seem to keep track of my calendar I wound up not using a FSS image for my card this week. But I did used the 3 browns and added a horse. This 



Supplies
  • Close to My Heart: Glitter tape, Pearls, Design paper (which already had the sentiment printed on it)
  • The Paper Studio: Card Stock 

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: