Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Beauty ...

BEAUTY.—A sun which dwells in the souls of all... ~"A Chapter of Definitions," Daily Crescent, 1848 June 23rd

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The Outlawz Challenges!

Our sponsor this month is Fred She Said Designs

This week’s challenge is this tic tac toe board chosen by me. There are even three optional twists written into 3 of the squares.


For my card, I am using upper left corner to lower right corner and created this card.


Supplies for A2 card
  • Image is printed on Stampin Up Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers
  • Big scallop oval from Spellbinders
  • Card stock from Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from my scrap bin but I think all 3 are from DCWV
  • Pearls from my stash
  • Sentiment from Sizzix die set Handwritten Love
  • Sunburst die, unknown

 Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week! 

(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is so lovely <3 good job!