Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

What are Friends for? ...

My old grandmother always used to say, Summer friends will melt away like summer snows, but winter friends are friends forever. ~George R.R. Martin, A Dance with Dragons, 2011

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new Anything Goes challenge at Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog.

This week our Sponsor is SheepSki Designs with a prize of 3 images (which is pretty exciting because I know she has new images in her Store!

Now for this challenge I used her really fun image "Snowman Selfie" which she is currently sharing on her Challenge blog "SheepSki Designs Challenges".



Supplies
Snowman Selfie colored with alcohol markers
Black India Ink from Memories
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Die - Cross Stitched Square from Gina Marie Designs
Embossing folder - Polka Dots from Cuttlebug
Embossing folder - Snowflakes from CTMH
Glitter glue from Studio G
Ribbon from my Stash
Sentiment from JRL Designs (aka CTMH)
Snowflake stamp from Stampin Up!
 Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

7 comments:

Deonna B said...

This is so stinkin cute Cara! I love your snowmen. Great card!

Chris said...

It's a fabulous card! Lovely design and I love the cheerful snowmen!Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

Chrissy said...

I love snowmen and this is one cute image and fabulous colouring..

Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Cards All Year Round]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Maria Valente said...

Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us over at Creative With Stamps.
Mary (DT)

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CCAYR! -Lori DT

Lilian said...

That's so cute!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CARDS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! *If this comment is late I apologize! I’m having major issues lately trying to leave comments due to the stupid ROBOT silliness!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper