Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Someone remembers ...

Someone remembers, someone cares;
Your name is whispered in someone’s prayers.
~Author Unknown
Hello!
Today is the start of a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room DoorOur Sponsor this week is Kenny K Stamps with a prize of 3 images from their store.
I am using his image Sweet Melissa…
The striped DP is actually quite bright and although I really wanted to use it, I felt it was overpowering the image so a quick check of my vellum and voila! The colors are still there, muted just enough to stay in the background but still bright enough to be noticed and work with the image.
I know the picture doesn't show it well, but believe me it looks great.


Image colored with Alcohol Markers and Stampin Up! Markers
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Hello Die From Avery Elle
Rhinestones from Recollections
Striped Design paper from my scrap
Vellum from Stampin Up!
White gel pen

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: