Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The new orange is ... well orange

“Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.” ~ Buddha

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new color challenge at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our challenge, selected by Jacqui, is to use 1 color (orange) and you get to pick the other two colors and your twist.

Our sponsor this month is Mari Digi's

This week I am using one of Mari's lovely Freebie images. My two color choices are red-orange and yellow with a polka dot twist.


Card size 5 x 7
Based on Verve Sketch VLVjul2012, 7-6-12

Supplies
Image (Freebie) from Mari Digis
Alcohol Markers
Card stock from The Paper Studio and American Crafts
Design Paper "Sunset Prints" from Darice
Dies "Stitched Circles" from Gina Marie Designs
Embossing folder "Polka Dots" from Cuttlebug
Glitter Glue from Studio G
Sentiment from Inkhootz!
Stamps "Polka Dot Punch" from Stampin Up!

2 comments:

Rannah Romps said...

Love it Cara!!

Christina said...

Hi Cara! Oh is this just darling! You know orange is such a difficult color to work with BUT you have pulled this out brilliantly and beautifully! I really like all the different mixture of the color dots and sketch layout. Hope you are having a lovely weekend and ready for the new week. Take care! Hugs.