Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Clovers ...

It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned.  ~Frank A. Clark

Good morning!
The first challenge of May for Through the Craft Room Door begins today.

Our sponsor this week is Rick. St. Dennis with a lovely prize of 2 images from his collection.

I love clovers and knew when I saw "Clover Cup" that I really just wanted to highlight them so I opted for a black and grey color tone with just the clovers colored in.

I used alcohol markers in about 5 different shades of green then added the die cut image to the card base with dimensional foam.



Card size 5 x 7
Supplies
Image "Clover Cup" from Rick St. Dennis
Cardstock from The Paper Studio, Bazzill and Stampin Up!
Sequins from my stash
Alcohol markers
Die: Pierced nested fancy label from Gina Marie Designs

No comments: