Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Happy Holidays ...

Got snow drifts? Think of all the magical snowmen buried beneath, waiting for release.
~Dr. SunWolf, 2015 tweet

Good morning!
I hope you are all enjoying the Holidays and are ready for Christmas!
I'm still working to get my Christmas cards addressed and out the door... and I still need to make the cards for the Parents! 

Today is December 1st and the start of a new Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz. Our sponsor this month is SandiSamples with this adorable snowman!

Come check us out and play along!

This card is 5 x 5


Supplies
Image #65 Snowman by Sandi Samples colored with Copics
Embossing folder "Petals a Plenty" from Stampin Up!
Pearls from The Paper Studio
Card stock from The Paper Studio
DP from my stash (I think DCWV)

Thanks for Stopping By!
(Hugs) Cara

3 comments:

Tee said...

Adorable snowman and I love the chill sign he is holding! Gorgeous card!

Olga Fink said...

Such a beautiful and colorful card! I love it!
xoxo Olga

Rannah Romps said...

I love it Cara! That snow man is perfect for the background paper!