Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Bag it ....

Good evening
I am running ever so behind schedule these days ... Yesterday was the start of a new Color Challenge at The Outlawz!

This weeks challenge comes from Jeanie ...
Make a bag using Red, Green, White & Black with an added twist of Lace!
Here is a photo to inspire you.




Here is my little bag


Supplies:
Bit of Lace from stash
Black yarn from my stash
Card stock from Stampin Up!
Darice embossing folder "Crackle"
Hampton Art stamp set "Holiday Sentiments"
Ink from Memories and Stampin Up!
Sizzix die "Bag with Flower"
Sizzix die "Pillow box & Poinsettias"
Stampin Up stamp set "Season's Sketches"

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head over to the Outlawz where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara
Of all the months of the year there is not a month one-half so welcome to the young, or so full of happy associations, as the last month of the year... ~"All the Year Round: December," All the Year Round: A Weekly Journal Conducted by Charles Dickens, 1887 December 10th

No comments: