Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Thoughts & Prayers ...

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.  ~Kahlil Gibran

Good morning Everyone!
Today is the start of a new color challenge for The Outlawz Challenges.

I found a tutorial on Pinterest on how to do one of the popular "drape" folds. I thought I saved the link but apparently not so I need to go a hunting so I can link back.

Our sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps and I am using this image "Our Thoughts & Prayers Candle"

Like most of us, I am not fond of making sympathy cards, but they are a reality of life. I can not justify gifting someone with cards made from the heart only to hand them a store bought one during a painful time in their life. So I try to make these to have on hand for just those occasions.


Here is our inspiration picture.

Our challenge this week is to use pink, blue and gray with a fancy fold twist if we want.

SUPPLIES
Image: " Our Thoughts & Prayers Candle" from Bugaboo Stamps
Card stock: The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!
EF: "Swiss Dots" from ProvoCraft
Inks/Pens: Copics
Supplies: Rhinestones, Foam Dots, Adhesive tape

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

3 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Wow this is a gorgeous take on the inspiration. Love the folded detail. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chana Malkah said...

Very nice interpretation of the challenge! The colors are well integrated and the composition is very nice! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our first challenge at Love to Craft August, Hazel, DT x